As Father’s Day approaches, I wonder how everyone in the world views their father.
1. the biological father
2. the step-father
3. the adoptive father
4. the “I’m out-of-here” father
5. the “I don’t know how to be a father” father
6. the part-time father
7. the “I see you when I can” father
8. the “providing” father
9. the “jack of all trades” father
10.the “teacher” father
11. the “outdoors” father
12. the “I will always be there” father
13. the “I love you no matter what” father
14. the “heart to heart” father
15. the “protecting” father
16. the “training up my child in the way they should go” father.
17. the “Armed Forces” father
18. the “I give my life for you” father
My Dad, my Abba Daddy, YHWH, He’s the best Father ever. He loves me no matter what. He helps me where I am. He guides me with the truth of His word. He strengthens me with the revelations of His word. He stirs my faith. He holds me in His heart. He never leaves me, abandons me or forsakes me. He provides for me, and keeps me in the provision and bounty of Him. He teaches me by His Spirit and the examples of my Jesus. He knows me like no one else. He knows me better than I know me. He lets me be real, He lets me be vulnerable, He lets me be all that He has destined and appointed for me to be. He is my ABBA FATHER, my DADDY…
…and it is in that relationship that I have with Him… that I can have such a wonderful relationship with my Dad.
I love you Abba Father, eternally, and thank you so much for all that You do for me in my relationship with my earthly Dad…
…. and to my Dad, my Pops, I love you always, and I thank God for you (and Momma).
Eternally Yours ♥